APIs & Integrations

krishna7

Workflow Extension Definition

SOLVE

Hi Team, 

I am currently working on building a new workflow to send sms. I have used workflow extension definition api to achieve this.
action1.pngI am trying to add a new field Rotate between to the above extension definition.

Inkedaction2_LI.jpg
When i went through the api documentation, the only field types allowed are date, number, select, text, text area, and owner. I cannot see any radio. I have tried to add this section in my new action.

Please let me know a way to bring Rotate between into my action.

Thanks,
Krishna
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @krishna7,

At the moment, these are the supported field type:

• DATE, NUMBER, SELECT, TEXT, TEXTAREA, OWNER

Having said that, our team is working on a new version of the Automation API | Custom Workflow Actions and I'd be happy to check in with the internal team to see if radio selection will be part of the new feature. I'll keep you posted with update here!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @krishna7,

I checked in with our team and note that radio select would be one of the new feature included in Automation API | Custom Workflow Actions.

Currently, this feature is in Alpha. Would you be interested to be part of the Alpha or Beta stages to test out and give feedback? If yes, could you share with me your portal ID and an email address that we can reach you?

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @krishna7,

At the moment, these are the supported field type:

• DATE, NUMBER, SELECT, TEXT, TEXTAREA, OWNER

Having said that, our team is working on a new version of the Automation API | Custom Workflow Actions and I'd be happy to check in with the internal team to see if radio selection will be part of the new feature. I'll keep you posted with update here!

0 Upvotes
krishna7

SOLVE

Thanks for the update Wendy.

0 Upvotes