APIs & Integrations

mattdenton

Wordpress Plugin Issue

SOLVE

Hi - I've installed the latest version of the HubSpot plugin into the latest version of the Wordpress install, and when I click to connect the plugin, I just get a blank frame. This happens in two different browsers with popup and adblockers off. Is there something else I can check? Thanks for any help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mattdenton
Solution

Wordpress Plugin Issue

SOLVE

Hi - this is resolved, I was able to access it on a completely different computer, then traced it back to a browser extension I have installed called Privacy Badger. Because it's not in the regular privacy settings I missed it. Thanks!

Matt

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Nkhan1

Wordpress Plugin Issue

SOLVE

I was able to access it on a completely different computer, then traced it back to a browser extension I have installed called Privacy Badger. https://www.khaysservices.com/ Thanks!

0 Upvotes
naria

Wordpress Plugin Issue

SOLVE

i also installed on this  but this is working fine. check your browseres.

0 Upvotes
HomeyPath

Wordpress Plugin Issue

SOLVE

working fine on my end. 

CHeck it on wicker chairs 

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Wordpress Plugin Issue

SOLVE

Hey @mattdenton,

Could you share with me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end?

Could you also try using an incognito browser (private browser to prevent any caching or cookies issues)? 

0 Upvotes
mattdenton
Solution

Wordpress Plugin Issue

SOLVE

Hi - this is resolved, I was able to access it on a completely different computer, then traced it back to a browser extension I have installed called Privacy Badger. Because it's not in the regular privacy settings I missed it. Thanks!

Matt