APIs & Integrations

Josh8

Woocommerce plugin not using site currency

We are just starting to use hubspot have downloaded the recommended Woocommerce plugin by MakeWebBetter, and are having a few issues.

First, we have a few different websites using regional currencies, but when we sync products they report everything with USD. Second, we are getting a lot of placeholder products with a placeholder picture, no URL and a numeric title. 

We'd also like to  investigate being able to upload our customer fields, but I understand that this is not a default feature in the plugin.

I haven't heard anything from their support submitted through Woocommerce, and hubspot support doesn't have contact details for them.  They suggested we post here.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @Josh8,

We are launching the multicurrency feature in our next update which will be available soon. The currency will be stored as a deal property and can be viewed from your HubSpot dashboard.

For custom fields, you can directly connect with my team, who will sort all your queries.

Here's the link for scheduling a meeting:

Book A Meet

We are looking forward to connecting with you soon!

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Josh8 👋 Let's see if we can get the conversation going for you. Hey @himanshurauthan, do you have any insight here?

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes