APIs & Integrations

ArchieH

Wistia Video % Showing in Hubspot

We have some instances in which a user has watched 36% of a Wistia video, then goes back at a later time and watched 54% of the video. Now, even though the user has watched 100% of the video, it does not render in hubspot that she's watched it in it's entirety. 

Members of our site that watch at least 95% of select videos are eligble for certain certificates of achievement. 

We are using Lists to identify the members that have watched 95% of these videos, however the counts are innacurate for those that don't watch the entire video in one session. 

Here's a screenshot of our List configuration if that helps any. 

ListCapture.PNG

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @ArchieH,

I hope all is well with you 🙂

When looking at this article here: Use HubSpot's integration with Wistia and the screenshot you provided, you're using the correct list criteria (greater than or equal to 95) to pull out contact who has watched at least 95% of the selected video. 

In this case, I would expect contact who has watched at least 95% of the given video media ID to populate in that particular list even if it's of different session.

I was able to test this by creating a hstest (cloned) list where contact e.g. Shannon watched at least 50% of the video with three different session for that particular video media ID and she was in the list.

To dig further into this, do you mind sharing with me the contact(s) that has watched at least 95% of the video and wasn't in the list? Additionally, do you mind sharing with me the list in question?

If you're more comfortable sharing this over DM, feel free to do so.

0 Upvotes
ArchieH

Hi @WendyGoh , 

Thanks for the reponse. I'll private message you with the information you're requesting. 

0 Upvotes