APIs & Integrations

ACantú
Participante

Why my local app does not return nothing from the API?

resolver

I was working on a integration with hubspot, the required crm API is the Company Search, it works on the web docs with interactive endpoints, but when i do the same code with my keys on a local machine on visual studio code, the call is made but returns nothing more than undefined, in comparison with the web docs returns the correct stuff, so i'm not sure if i have to run my code on a verified server or i need a certain configuration in a way that i can make it get the desired results, also, i tried with postman to see the big picture of why that happens, then this pops up

ACant_0-1668447172925.jpeg

Does hubspot implemented a very strong security validation in order to use their API?

How can i avoid this kind of ban?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
albertsg
Solução
Orientador(a)

resolver

Hello @ACantú, if HubSpot is saying in the API response that you have been blocked, then I suggest contacting directly HubSpot's support via email or chat (if available for your account type). 

I use the API on a daily basis and have no issues with recent security validations or similar. The only change that has been done is regarding the API key.

Starting November 30, 2022, HubSpot API keys will no longer be able to be used as an authentication method to access HubSpot APIs. In addition, starting July 15, 2022, accounts without a HubSpot API key already generated will no longer be able to create one.

Instead, you'll need to use a private app access token or OAuth to authenticate API calls. Learn more about this change and how to migrate an API key integration to use a private app instead.

Hope this helps!

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

You also connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
albertsg
Solução
Orientador(a)

resolver

Hello @ACantú, if HubSpot is saying in the API response that you have been blocked, then I suggest contacting directly HubSpot's support via email or chat (if available for your account type). 

I use the API on a daily basis and have no issues with recent security validations or similar. The only change that has been done is regarding the API key.

Starting November 30, 2022, HubSpot API keys will no longer be able to be used as an authentication method to access HubSpot APIs. In addition, starting July 15, 2022, accounts without a HubSpot API key already generated will no longer be able to create one.

Instead, you'll need to use a private app access token or OAuth to authenticate API calls. Learn more about this change and how to migrate an API key integration to use a private app instead.

Hope this helps!

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

You also connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter