APIs & Integrations

Guna_Pandian
Mitglied

Which field denotes owner and creator of contact in contacts api

lösung

I’m using contacts api to get list of contacts. I want to know owner of the contact and creator of the contact.

My use case is like below:
User A created a contact and assigned that contact to User B.
owner: User B
creator: User A

Which field specifies the owner and creator of particular contact in hubspot contacts api?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
danaketh
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I haven’t yet explored the results returned by /contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all but when you call /contacts/v1/contact/vid/:vid/profile, owner ID is in the hubspot_owner_id property.

If you’re looking for how was the contact created, I’m not 100% sure but my guess is to look at the createdate property. In versions there’s source-type and source-id which may be what you’re looking for.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
Guna_Pandian
Mitglied

lösung

Thank you Danny for the info.

0 Upvotes
danaketh
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I haven’t yet explored the results returned by /contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all but when you call /contacts/v1/contact/vid/:vid/profile, owner ID is in the hubspot_owner_id property.

If you’re looking for how was the contact created, I’m not 100% sure but my guess is to look at the createdate property. In versions there’s source-type and source-id which may be what you’re looking for.

daniezaika
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Did you ever figure this out? I'm trying to figure out how to find contact creator as well.

0 Upvotes