APIs & Integrations

paperweight

Where can I find examples of Native apps in the App Marketplace?

SOLVE

Hi: I'm looking for some examples of native integrations with HubSpot. When I'm in the App Marketplace, the sidebar search tool doesn't seem to have any selections to display only native integrations/apps. And when I google, nothing appears either.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@paperweight 

Ok.  Thanks for the added context.  Short answer is no. 

The best solution I can think of that is presently available is building something with Serverless Functions which would be siloed to a specific portal.

Long term, I would not count out the possibility of native integrations, but we are not there, yet

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@paperweight 

Ok.  Thanks for the added context.  Short answer is no. 

The best solution I can think of that is presently available is building something with Serverless Functions which would be siloed to a specific portal.

Long term, I would not count out the possibility of native integrations, but we are not there, yet

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @paperweight ,

Welcome to the Community 🤗!

Would you be able to be more specific with what you want to do?  Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
paperweight

SOLVE

Thanks. An integration that sits on Hubspot, rather than outside of Hubspot. I want to give my clients peace-of-mind that their data does not leave Hubspot's platform and is handled by my app "natively" within hubspot. Is that possible? Like in Salesforce they have https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxContentListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FMkjyUAD so in Hubspot is there something similar?

0 Upvotes