APIs & Integrations

FedeColap
Colaborador

What is the link in Hubspot to RECEIVE a webhook?

resolver

Howdy Community, 

I want to integrate a 3rd part App (it's called Calculoid) to Hubspot, Currently I am hosting a calculation form from this company on Hubspot using an <iframe>, I want to connect Calculoid's webhook to the HS account, so that everytime the calculation form is completed, a new contact is ultimately created in Hubspot. 

I have seen docs and question about Hubspot giving the webhook (where you have to provide a https url that will handle the HS's payload) but what about the other way around? Where can I retrieve a HS link that will handle the payload coming from Calculoid?

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

1 Soluciones aceptada
acurtwright
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

HubSpot webhooks are currently only outgoing from HubSpot to an external URL. The only way to send form submission data to HubSpot programmatically and create a new contact would be to make a call to the HubSpot Forms API, which you can read more about here

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
acurtwright
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

HubSpot webhooks are currently only outgoing from HubSpot to an external URL. The only way to send form submission data to HubSpot programmatically and create a new contact would be to make a call to the HubSpot Forms API, which you can read more about here

FedeColap
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @acurtwright , 

thank you for the answer! I will try using the API and post here if I have anything relevant to share. 

Have a great week! 

0 Me gusta