APIs & Integrations

LA23
Participant

What is "X-HubSpot-RateLimit-Secondly"

SOLVE

I would like to know regarding the title.

What is that and "X-HubSpot-RateLimit-Secondly-Remaining" too?

Actually, HubSpot didn't update documents, I couldn't catch that.

If you know, let me know.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey, @LA23 👋 The short answer is these are to be considered depreciated. Please see the following note from the documentation:

Note: The X-HubSpot-RateLimit-Secondly and X-HubSpot-RateLimit-Secondly-Remaining headers are still included and will still have accurate data, but the limit referenced by these headers is no longer enforced, and these two headers should be considered deprecated

This is the extent of the documentation on these included-but-depreciated headers. I understand this may be information you've already located, and I want to document it for anyone who searches for the same in the future.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey, @LA23 👋 The short answer is these are to be considered depreciated. Please see the following note from the documentation:

Note: The X-HubSpot-RateLimit-Secondly and X-HubSpot-RateLimit-Secondly-Remaining headers are still included and will still have accurate data, but the limit referenced by these headers is no longer enforced, and these two headers should be considered deprecated

This is the extent of the documentation on these included-but-depreciated headers. I understand this may be information you've already located, and I want to document it for anyone who searches for the same in the future.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
LA23
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, again @Jaycee_Lewis  

I missed the note in the document.

Okay, those are deprecated.

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey, @LA23 👋 I am glad it helped. I came across that info researching another case, so I knew just where to look 😊  — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes