APIs & Integrations

DOchieng
Participant

What apps have you built in hubspot ?

SOLVE

Hey everyone,

I'm starting out in hubspot APIs and integrations.  I was curious to know some of the apps you've managed to build in hubspot .

Thanks !

1 Accepted solution
Teun
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DOchieng!

Great question! I've built a few integrations for our clients, all to solve a particular need for additional data in HubSpot or an external platform. Here is a quick summary;

1. Multiple integrations between Google Spreadsheets > HubDB
  2. Integration between an ERP > HubSpot to add records based on financial data for better segmentation (deals)
  3. Integration between an external platform > HubSpot to manage licenses (deals)
  4. Multi-object bidirectional integration between an ERP <> HubSpot for segmentation and reports (contacts and deals)
  5. Multiple integrations between an ATS <> CRM Objects and HubDB (contacts, companies and custom objects)
  6. Integration to enrich company data based on a Dutch database (companies)
  7. Integration between HubSpot <> Accountancy software to make the life of our sales team a little bit easier

If you'd like to know more, let me know!

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey, @DOchieng 👋 Thanks for your question! I've invited our community champions to share in this thread. Let's see what they have to share!

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

Teun
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @DOchieng!

Great question! I've built a few integrations for our clients, all to solve a particular need for additional data in HubSpot or an external platform. Here is a quick summary;

1. Multiple integrations between Google Spreadsheets > HubDB
  2. Integration between an ERP > HubSpot to add records based on financial data for better segmentation (deals)
  3. Integration between an external platform > HubSpot to manage licenses (deals)
  4. Multi-object bidirectional integration between an ERP <> HubSpot for segmentation and reports (contacts and deals)
  5. Multiple integrations between an ATS <> CRM Objects and HubDB (contacts, companies and custom objects)
  6. Integration to enrich company data based on a Dutch database (companies)
  7. Integration between HubSpot <> Accountancy software to make the life of our sales team a little bit easier

If you'd like to know more, let me know!

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

DOchieng
Participant

SOLVE
I would love to know more !
0 Upvotes