APIs & Integrations

TuanHA
Miembro

Weebhook contact.propertyChange does not fire

resolver

Hi HubSpot Dev,

I tried to use webhooks feature, it seems the "subscriptionType": "contact.propertyChange" does not work for me. Could someone help me in this case?

here is my application webhook link

https://app.hubspot.com/developer/4028748/application/56748/webhooks

TuanHA

1 Soluciones aceptada
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @TuanHA.

Apologies for the delayed response.

I know Lester reached out already, but I wanted to post here for others with similar questions.

The team investigated and confirmed that the hs_calculated_merged_vids and hs_all_contact_vids properties will not trigger webhook subscription notifications when contacts are merged.

Because these values are calculated on the back end instead of stored like other contact properties, changes are not picked up by the Webhooks API. As such, they should not have appeared as available subscriptions in the Webhook subscriptions interface. To reduce future confusion, we will prevent subscriptions to these properties.

That said, we recognize that you and other customers experience much pain from the Webhook API's lack of support for CRM merge events. The team plans to add this at some point in the future, but I cannot offer specific dates.

In the meantime, please continue to ask for this feature by upvoting and commenting on this Ideas Forum post. I've already kudoed it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Welcome, @TuanHA.

Thanks for reaching out. My team strives to reply to new posts on this forum within 48 hours. If you ever need immediate assistance, please contact HubSpot support via phone or chat to begin the troubleshooting process.

It looks like you've already contacted Lester in support. He will serve as your main point-of-contact going forward, and I will work with him on our end to resolve your issue.

To confirm, are you expecting to receive notifications for your webhook subscriptions to the hs_calculated_merged_vids and hs_all_contact_vids properties when merging contacts? If so, I would expect the same, however I have yet to receive notifications from my own test.

I'll partner Lester and our product team to investigate this issue. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Isaac Takushi

0 Me gusta
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @TuanHA.

Apologies for the delayed response.

I know Lester reached out already, but I wanted to post here for others with similar questions.

The team investigated and confirmed that the hs_calculated_merged_vids and hs_all_contact_vids properties will not trigger webhook subscription notifications when contacts are merged.

Because these values are calculated on the back end instead of stored like other contact properties, changes are not picked up by the Webhooks API. As such, they should not have appeared as available subscriptions in the Webhook subscriptions interface. To reduce future confusion, we will prevent subscriptions to these properties.

That said, we recognize that you and other customers experience much pain from the Webhook API's lack of support for CRM merge events. The team plans to add this at some point in the future, but I cannot offer specific dates.

In the meantime, please continue to ask for this feature by upvoting and commenting on this Ideas Forum post. I've already kudoed it.

Isaac Takushi

superuser
Participante

resolver

Hey it has been 3 years, has any progress been made on this?

0 Me gusta