APIs & Integrations

DLiddle

Website Re-Direct Not Working On Form Submission

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question but thought I'd give it a go before going down other routes.

I have a static website which I've coded using GatsbyJS. It is hosted in Amazon S3 and is being served via CloudFront. One of the things I have done is coded up a Landing Page which has a HubSpot form embedded within it. On completion of the form the idea is the visitor should be re-directed to another page on the website. I've added the required behaviour to the form in HubSpot but for some reason the re-direct is not working as required. Other embedded forms across my website (they don't have re-direct behaviour applied) are working correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so how did you resolve the problem? Is this more a question of permissions and access to CloudFront / S3 resources?

Any help greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
DLiddle

Thanks @dennisedson I've not tried it yet but based on what I know it looks like this might well sort it. I'll be making updates this week so should hopefully get to verify this simple change works.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @DLiddle 

Have you looked at this page?  Specifically, look for the redirectUrl parameter.   Maybe that will help 😀

0 Upvotes