APIs & Integrations

wmanias

Webhooks

SOLVE

Hi! I'm newbie here in the platform and I need help.

I need to integrate webhooks when an user is created. Please correct me if I wrong but I understand that I need to create an app as a developer to create the subscription. I don't figure out where I can associate that app to my Admin Account.

Thanks!!

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Webhooks

SOLVE

Thanks for jumping in, @ConnorSlivensky.

Welcome, @wmanias. I'm happy to clarify futher.

Once you create an app in your developer account, you can use the client ID and other information in the app's settings to complete the OAuth flow to connect your app to a production or test account. There is also an OAuth quickstart guide that covers much of the same information as the older documentation.

That said, it is not possible to set up a webhook subscription for HubSpot user creation (the users in SettingsUsers & Teams). If you're referring to contact record creations, however, that is certainly possible with existing webhooks.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
ConnorSlivensky
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

Webhooks

SOLVE

Welcome to the community! Webhooks are a bit out of my wheelhouse but I'll tag a couple of people who may be able to help.

@Phil_Vallender @MFrankJohnson 

IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Webhooks

SOLVE

Thanks for jumping in, @ConnorSlivensky.

Welcome, @wmanias. I'm happy to clarify futher.

Once you create an app in your developer account, you can use the client ID and other information in the app's settings to complete the OAuth flow to connect your app to a production or test account. There is also an OAuth quickstart guide that covers much of the same information as the older documentation.

That said, it is not possible to set up a webhook subscription for HubSpot user creation (the users in SettingsUsers & Teams). If you're referring to contact record creations, however, that is certainly possible with existing webhooks.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
wmanias

Webhooks

SOLVE

Thanks for the answer! 

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Webhooks