APIs & Integrations

connerludlow

Webhooks in Workflows

SOLVE

Hello. I am in the middle of building a hubspot app right now, and I would love to have the app integrate within workflows in Hubspot. My app is for a survey platflorm, and what I want to have happen is to be able to send a survey within a workflow or if certain triggers are met.

I read found the following in the documentation: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/workflows/webhook_information , however, I'm still not quite sure how to make this happen. Any pointers to get me headed in the right direction? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Webhooks in Workflows

SOLVE

Hey @connerludlow,

When looking to use Webhook with HubSpot workflows, you would need to have either a Marketing/Sales/Service Hub Enterprise. 

For a detailed guide on how this works, you can refer to this documentation: Use webhooks with HubSpot workflows.

That said, based on your use case, it seems that using workflow extension may suits best: Workflow extensions overview. Do give it a read and let me know if you've any further questions on this!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Webhooks in Workflows

SOLVE

Hey @connerludlow,

When looking to use Webhook with HubSpot workflows, you would need to have either a Marketing/Sales/Service Hub Enterprise. 

For a detailed guide on how this works, you can refer to this documentation: Use webhooks with HubSpot workflows.

That said, based on your use case, it seems that using workflow extension may suits best: Workflow extensions overview. Do give it a read and let me know if you've any further questions on this!

0 Upvotes
connerludlow

Webhooks in Workflows

SOLVE

This is what I needed. Thanks! When you say that I would need to have an enterprise account, is that saying that me as a developer would need an enterprise account or just any users that would be using this app? 

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Webhooks in Workflows

SOLVE

Hey @connerludlow,

Glad to know that's what you needed!

By enterprise account, I mean the HubSpot portal subscription. You can learn more about our pricing plan here: Pricing Plan | HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
connerludlow

Webhooks in Workflows

SOLVE

So the app I am trying to build would hopefully be used by more than just me. I was hoping to put it on the app marketplace. Just to make sure I am understanding you right, in order for someone to use this app (or at least the workflows aspect), they would need to have an enterprise subscription?

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Webhooks in Workflows

SOLVE

Hey @connerludlow,

You're understanding it correctly. The webhook workflow action will only be visible and accessible for users who have an Enterprise subscription on their HubSpot portal. 

0 Upvotes