APIs & Integrations

aldeck
Participant

Webhooks and CRM extensions stopped working after moving to a new test account

SOLVE

Hello,

I have been successfully using webhooks and crm extension on my app using a test account a few months ago. But after creating a new test account (the first one had expired) i'm unable to make it work again.

For webhooks, my server doesn't receive any request except, interestingly, when using the test functionalty in the webhooks subscriptions settings page (those requests arrive and i can successfully check the signature and get the content).

As for CRM extensions, the cards don't even show up in the right pane off the deals/contacts pages.

Another thing that seems strange to me is that the monitoring page shows nothing for webhooks or crm extensions.

I might be forgetting something that i did for my initial test account, but right now i'm a bit in the dark. Any lights ?

Regards,

Alex

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @aldeck,

I hope all is well with you 😃

Are you referring to the SculpteoApp and test account 5918115? If that's the case, I noticed that the app hasn't been installed on the test account (Settings > Integrations > App). Looks like this may be the missing step, could you install the HubSpot app on the test account by following through this documentation here: Installing an app and see if all's well? 

Let me know how it goes!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @aldeck,

I hope all is well with you 😃

Are you referring to the SculpteoApp and test account 5918115? If that's the case, I noticed that the app hasn't been installed on the test account (Settings > Integrations > App). Looks like this may be the missing step, could you install the HubSpot app on the test account by following through this documentation here: Installing an app and see if all's well? 

Let me know how it goes!

aldeck
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks a lot for the quick answer, that was it, i totally forgot about that step !

Best regards,

Alex

0 Upvotes