APIs & Integrations

lsoftwerks

Webhook to track deal changes to associated company or contact

Hello,

I have an app with some webhooks to track changes on deals, companies and contacts. I would like to get a webhook for change on deal's associated company or deal's associated contact. I have checked property change webhook on associated companies and contacts but we are not getting webhook response for property change event. 

I checked documentation but I didn't find anything related. As per my understanding we will get the associated company and contact data through get deal details by ID API but it would be nice to know how to get the that ID which we use to trigegr the API

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
RAlegre

Any updates on this? I have the same problem. Both num_associated_contacts and num_associated_deals do not work. I tried it though it will trigger when you click the test button but in the actual update of Deal to its associated Contact it wont work.

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @lsoftwerks. To get more effective help from the community, I'd suggest adding code samples of what you've already tried, naming the specific endpoints you're using, links to the documentation you've already tried, etc. All of this will help the community better understand how to help you or propose thoughts on next steps.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
lsoftwerks

Is  there any way to trigger webhook if deal association changes ?

0 Upvotes
AKhadye

Hello,

I have an app with some webhooks to track changes on deals, companies and contacts. I would like to get a webhook for change on deal's associated company or deal's associated contact. I have checked property change webhook on associated companies and contacts but we are not getting webhook response for property change event. 

I checked documentation but I didn't find anything related. As per my understanding we will get the associated company and contact data through get deal details by ID API but it would be nice to know how to get the that ID which we use to trigegr the API

0 Upvotes