APIs & Integrations

Alf

Webhook for Engagement meetingOutcome prop update

SOLVE

Hello,

Is there a way to get notified of Engagement property update?

I'm interested in updates to meetingOutcome. I'm also aware that there's no Webhooks API support for Engagements, so I'm looking for the best workaround for now.

Best regards,

Alex

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Teun
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Alf ,

I have to agree with @dennisedson here, either a manual property update or some workflow to trigger the subscriptions from the Webhook API. Let's wait for the engagement API!

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Teun
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Alf ,

I have to agree with @dennisedson here, either a manual property update or some workflow to trigger the subscriptions from the Webhook API. Let's wait for the engagement API!

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@Alf 

There will be a new version of the Engagements API, hopefully sooner than later.   And I would think that there would be webhook support then.  (don't hold me to it 🤣)

In the interim, I would look at an object property that would get updated that you could subscribe to. Maybe a manual update of a custom property after a meeting?  Definitely not the best option...

@Teun do you have any work arounds?