APIs & Integrations

VPierre
Participant

Webhook delays

Hi,

We've been using webhooks to send form submissions from HubSpot to our own APIs for a couple months now, and recently we've noticed that the webhook sometimes sends the data with a significant delay, not always, but sometimes a 10 minutes delay (noticed today), even a 40 minutes delay (noticed on Dec 18th). We hadn't noticed before, has something changed in the past weeks? 

I looked at the status page and did not see any open incidents. https://status.hubspot.com/

Has anyone experienced this before? Anything you can think of that could explain? Anything you'd recommend we do to further troubleshoot?

4 Replies 4
BJohnson

Webhook delays

We have also recently experienced workflow enrollment delays up-to 30 minutes. Although we have experienced this many times over the past few months, we experienced these delays consistenty for 2 days from March 1 - 2, 2021. I brought this up with our account manager who was unable to provide any information regarding these delays or make any recommendation on how to gracefully handle them without breaking our workflows. 

We also checked the HubSpot status page which DID NOT change during these 48 hours of workflow enrollment delays. It indicated that all systems were operating normally, which was obviously not the case.

It has now been 3 months since dennisedson said he would look into this and report back. Can we get some usable feedback regarding these delays? Also, how can we get reliable information on the systems status? We evidentally, cannot rely on the status page.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Webhook delays

Hi @BJohnson ,

This specific question was about webhooks and there was no additional info that I had to provide.  As I said "I will ask around and report back if someone mentions something".

Are you using a combination of webhooks and workflows?  I also responded to your other thread. Hope you get it all worked out.

0 Upvotes
VPierre
Participant

Webhook delays

Thank you @dennisedson, appreciate it! 

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Webhook delays

Hey @VPierre 

There was a Design Manager issue onf the 18th, but that would be unrelated.  I haven't seen any specific issues around webhook delays, but I will ask around and report back if someone mentions something.