APIs & Integrations

venu_k

Webhook contact Creation is working through WorkFlow But not other webhooks

Hi Hubspot team,

i integrated webhooks to my application .by using workflows only contact creation webhook is working

but not others

how to trigger other webhooks to my application

Contact creations --- Working
Contact deletions
Contact property changes
Company creations
Company deletions
Company property changes
Deal creations
Deal deletions
Deal property changes

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Not applicable

I have a similar issue. I created a webhook in my application to be triggered when a companies lifecycle stage field is updated. I created the app, granted contacts rights, which should be sufficient for company changes. Finally I installed this webapp succesfully in my dev test account. So basically all steps as in the docs.

But I do not receive any data in my webhookurl when I change the Lifecycle stage property of a company.

Second thing I find odd: When I create the webhook in the app and then go to the menuoption monitoring->webhooks, it says "No webhooks to be found." Even though the webhook is tested and active.
Then, when I click the "Create webhook subscription" button, I go to exactly the same spot as where I created the webhook in the first place.

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Hi guys can anyone help me out here?

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @venu.k,

Can you give me more details on this? The workflow webhook action and the Webhooks API are separate systems; are the currently working webhooks part of the Webhooks API, or are they related to a workflow webhook action?

Also, any specific details you can provide (e.g. Hub ID, Dev portal, etc.) would be helpful.

0 Upvotes
venu_k

Hi guys can any one give reply regarding this

0 Upvotes