APIs & Integrations

jherron
Miembro

Webhook Sending Data to NetSuite

I have created an app and get that all set up for contacts, created 3 webhook subscriptions create, delete and update. I went to a test site and it get the data, however I think that NetSuite does not show that it recieved anything and my best guess is that it is the user agent in the header. Has anyone else had this problem? I am not using a workflow as my plan does not contain them. 

If that is the issue with the user agent then is there a way to change it to Mozilla or somethign like that?

Thanks, 

Joe

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
cbarley
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @jherron , candidly, I haven't heard of this problem before. You said the webhooks are received alright when you test them, correct? We cannot change the headers as it pertains to sending from HubSpot. I'd doublecheck everything in Netsuite if you can. 

Has anybody else seen an issue like this that would be able to chime in?

0 Me gusta
jherron
Miembro

Connor,

Thank you for your reply. Yes. When I test it on a test site, I forget which one as I searched for it and just sent the request there and the webhook displayed on that site. However, in Netsuite it ignores it all together. I do believe that this blod describes the issue: http://blog.prolecto.com/2014/08/14/anonymous-suitelet-demands-user-agent-header/    , I am trying to get the data into NetSutie. 

Thanks,

Joe

0 Me gusta
cbarley
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @jherron , since we cannot alter headers coming from HubSpot, you may have to use some kind of middleware where you send your data from HubSpot webhooks to your own server, then send the request off to NetSuite, implementing your own headers along the way. If you use middleware you'd have complete control over this. While it does add some process to your setup, I believe this would fix the issue. Otherwise, I don't think I can be much help here unfortunately as the issue lies on Netsuite's side

0 Me gusta
jherron
Miembro

Thanks. I think that we are going to handle it a different way. We are going to use a schedualed script and just update it at certain intevals. Although it is not our first choice it is more economical. At least for now. Thank you so much for your responce!

Joe

0 Me gusta