APIs & Integrations

pcrivera21

Webhook Error ! Please HELP

Hello Guys,

I just wanna ask a question why I am getting this error
"Webhook failed: No response was received from the webhook server. Will retry"
and
"Webhook failed due to a connection timeout. Will retry"

In this screenshot you will see that contacts are trying to trigger then what happens when the contact got trigger but keeps in failing it sends a data in our system then the system will process the data and then when there's an error it will send back again the data needs to update in HubSpot so for short the data was not successfully done and data between our system and HubSpot are not the same.
I have done cleaning our database or optimizing our system and still the error still showing. This error came up only this week before we are not encountering this error.

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
pcrivera21

@pmanca where can I find that webhook logging?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@Paul_Rivera It will be on your server where you are making the requests to HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
pcrivera21

What do you mean about server? hosting?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@Paul_Rivera Your webhook must be sent somewhere right? I'm assuming that somewhere is a server. Do you know where you are sending your webhooks? Once you find out where you are sending them, Then you can see if you are properly responding to HubSpot or not.

0 Upvotes
Sam_Alford
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

I'm also getting this error all of a sudden. Around the same timeframe as @Paul_Rivera ie. in the last 5-7 days.

Has something changed on HubSpot's end re the timing expectations of webhooks triggered from workflows?

PS. here is the url to the workflow history: https://app.hubspot.com/workflows/2225255/flow/2843635/history

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@SAlford I'm not aware of anything happening on our end. You can subscribe and follow here for any issues that arise on the HubSpot end.

https://status.hubspot.com/

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@Paul_Rivera Is the endpoint that is receiving the webhook properly responding to HubSpot with a 200 request?

0 Upvotes
pcrivera21

@pmanca How to check if it's returning 200 request? you can check the history of workflow I made. Do you want the workflow name?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@Paul_Rivera You should be able to see it all in Webhook Logging. Can you share a screen shot of yours?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Paul_Rivera,

If the webhook history is showing an error related to the webhook server, it generally means that HubSpot it having trouble connecting to your server. I can take a closer look if you post a link to the workflow. I'd also recommend checking any server request logs you have for the webhook you specified.

0 Upvotes