APIs & Integrations

LathaVoggu
Membre

Want to send email by using hubspot SMTP API

Hi there, am new to Hubspot smtp API. want to send an email by suing smtp of hubspot how can i proceed with this. I read the document and i found in 3 ways we can send emails from hubspot. I want to send an email from my application by using hubspot settings. So any suggestions on which method i can use. I thought i can go with SMTP API and not getting how to start this. Can anybody help me out with this.

Thanks in advance.

0 Votes
2 Réponses
himanshurauthan
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Elite
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Elite

Hello @LathaVoggu 

For sure you can go with SMTP API, but Single Send APIs will also work. Please once have a look on Transactional Email - Overview

For getting started with SMTP API, make sure the followings:

1. You have Transactional Email add-on added in your HubSpot Portal as the API endpoints will need transactional-email scope as required.
  2. Create SMTP API Tokens

The above endpoint will return you a username and password which will help you to send emails using HubSpot settings. Be sure to record the password for the token, as you will not be able to retrieve it later, only reset it.

Screenshot_2019-09-04 Create SMTP API Tokens.png

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Votes
LathaVoggu
Membre

Thank you for a quick response, for Single Send API also we need a Transactional Email add on right? And one more thing is i just wanted to implement without using "Transactional Email" add on. wanted to know is there any way to say when lead is added to that list trigger some message like that.

0 Votes