APIs & Integrations

PeterCrane
Participant

Validate a visitor to a landing page

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm looking to see if there is a way for a visitor to a landing page to have to pass through some form of gateway or validation before they can use any of the on-page features.

This could for example, be a request they enter their email address (which can then be queried against the email list in Hubspot. 

Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DanielSanchez
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PeterCrane 

Rich Text and Forms modules can be Smart, but Form module in Smart version only show other form. I think is better you use Rich Text modules, because the smart version can show text, images, CTAs, etc...  Look:

1) convert the Rich Text Module in Smart Version

rich-text-smart.PNG

2) Insert the EMBED code of form, todefault version of this Module;

embed.PNG

3) And, in Smart Version u define other content in rich text, how images, text or CTAs to redirect a other page.

***You need clone your template in Design Manager and change form module to rich text module for use this option. Sugest: clone template for edit the new template, and not edit original.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
DanielSanchez

SOLVE

Hi @PeterCrane ,

U can create one smart version of content in this page. If the contact has not filled the form, then show form, and if was already filled the form, show other content how text, image or CTA to redirect a next step.

Best regards!

PeterCrane
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Daniel - that sounds a pretty straightforward solution.

From the user's perspective the flow would be very simple too;

• First visit - complete the form
  • Follow-on visits - redirect to a 'Thank You' page, or content saying the same on page.

Do you know if there any documentation on creating this or something similar for me to have a look at?

0 Upvotes
DanielSanchez
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @PeterCrane 

Rich Text and Forms modules can be Smart, but Form module in Smart version only show other form. I think is better you use Rich Text modules, because the smart version can show text, images, CTAs, etc...  Look:

1) convert the Rich Text Module in Smart Version

rich-text-smart.PNG

2) Insert the EMBED code of form, todefault version of this Module;

embed.PNG

3) And, in Smart Version u define other content in rich text, how images, text or CTAs to redirect a other page.

***You need clone your template in Design Manager and change form module to rich text module for use this option. Sugest: clone template for edit the new template, and not edit original.

Best regards!

PeterCrane
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the advice - really useful!

I'm curious about best approach for the validation to lookup and confirm the user is genuine and sent the email.

Thanks,

Pete

DanielSanchez

SOLVE

Hi @PeterCrane ,

I'm happy to help. You can test this now on any rich text on your landing page or if you need to create an LP by hiring outside labor, NA5 does that job.

The HubSpot have a free course that teaches how create modules and templates: https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/cms-for-developers

Please, if you agree with the solution sent previously, do not forget to mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

0 Upvotes