APIs & Integrations

danaketh
参加者

V2 modules options are not showing up

解決

So, I’m playing a bit with the new modules to understand how they work and I’m having a strange problem. I have added few fields to the module, put them into the module to print their value but when I click Preview button, it says This module does not have any editable options.. And I get the same message when I place the module into a page.

Is there something I have to do to mark those fields as editable? The new editor is actually a less intuitive than the old one I have to say.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
danaketh
解決策
参加者

解決

Hi @Derek_Gervais,

I’ve already figured out what the issue is during today’s AMA. The problem is in me setting the module as Global as the difference between Global and Local is not really clear from the editor. But during the AMA, one of the people from your Product Team has checked the module and he had the same problem, yet when he created a new one, it worked. When I checked if there is a difference, I’ve noticed his module is Local. After mentioning it to him, he cleared the whole thing to me.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Derek_Gervais
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @Daniel_Tlach,

Can you send me a link to the module in question so I can take a look?

0 いいね!
danaketh
解決策
参加者

解決

Hi @Derek_Gervais,

I’ve already figured out what the issue is during today’s AMA. The problem is in me setting the module as Global as the difference between Global and Local is not really clear from the editor. But during the AMA, one of the people from your Product Team has checked the module and he had the same problem, yet when he created a new one, it worked. When I checked if there is a difference, I’ve noticed his module is Local. After mentioning it to him, he cleared the whole thing to me.