APIs & Integrations

Ruscl
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Using Contact Lists as content in Emails

SOLVE

We would like to use a contact filter as content in a weekly email. 

Example:

I have users in the Contacts that have an attribute called "Red". 

In my Contacts, I have a saved filter called Red that finds all the Contacts in the HubSpot CRM that are Red, which creates a list.  Can even create a dashboard or CSV file with it! 

Is there a way to use the filter as content in an email?

Say I want to send an automated email that gets all the Red users and sends an email with their email addresses?  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@Ruscl - I might need more context.  From what I can gather you are using the list for content in a marketing email you are sending others.  For example: You created your list of "Red" and now want to export and send that list to a group of people, correct?

I'm assuming this is for some sort of update internally, to an outside group, or the group on the list.

You can export the list and then send the csv file as attached content with the fields that you choose.  This is pretty simple. Here is a link to export: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets

Also, other third party groups can export it into Google Sheets and then you can probably create some sort of zap or integration to pull it in as content.  This gets more complicated and would require a solutions partner possibly.

Let me know if this helps or if you can provide more context I can help you dig in a little deeper to find a solution.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
warrendavey
Solution

SOLVE

@Ruscl - I might need more context.  From what I can gather you are using the list for content in a marketing email you are sending others.  For example: You created your list of "Red" and now want to export and send that list to a group of people, correct?

I'm assuming this is for some sort of update internally, to an outside group, or the group on the list.

You can export the list and then send the csv file as attached content with the fields that you choose.  This is pretty simple. Here is a link to export: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets

Also, other third party groups can export it into Google Sheets and then you can probably create some sort of zap or integration to pull it in as content.  This gets more complicated and would require a solutions partner possibly.

Let me know if this helps or if you can provide more context I can help you dig in a little deeper to find a solution.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk