APIs & Integrations

jdestep93
Participante

Users access tokens keep expiring despite refresh

Hi there,

We're currently having an issue where users of our integration keep having to reauthenticate with Hubspot several times a day, even though we refresh our users access tokens consistently. The new access tokens seem to be expiring. We used to refresh them every hour or so but changed that to refresh within an hour before expiration, and still having the same problem. This mostly affects users who have multiple users using the same integration under the same Hubspot portal. Is there something we can be doing differently to keep users always authenticated?

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @jdestep93,

In order for me to further troubleshoot this, can you share with me the integration in question? Specifially the app ID/dev portal ID + app name. 

jdestep93
Participante

@WendyGoh  Yes the dev account we have our apps under is 5374760 and the app ID's that this mainly happens on is 197922. We noticed that it also can happen on our dev app which has the ID 187323.

0 Me gusta
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @jdestep93,

I tried installing app 197922 on my test portal and was able to see that it's not disconnected over the weekends. In this case, are you seeing that the access token for my test portal 7928885 to be expiring before six hours? If so, could you DM me a sample access token that you noticed expired before six hours?

0 Me gusta