APIs & Integrations

Nicolas33
Participante

User does not have permissions on portal

resolver

Hi!

After I deleted an User on our portal (an employee who no longer works with us), the API started to send thousands of emails with the same error: 

"User 3951348 does not have permissions on portal 2100995"

I now realize that all of our contacts are no longer updated since I've deteled this user.

I didn't find the solution to solve this issue on the other similar topics but it seems to be something related to OAuth...

Thanks for your help,
Cheers
0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @Nicolas33.

To confirm, has your "VeracashProd" integration stopped working since deleting a user whose email began with "pstruve"?

If so, this is because this user connected and authenticated the "VeracashProd" application. When this user was deleted, any integrations they connected also lost permission to account 2100995.

While having another active user disconnect and reconnect the "VeracashProd" integration should resolve the immediate permissions issue, it seems that "pstruve" is the only one who has access to developer account 2938185, where the "VeracashProd" application is built.

I cannot personally add you or another user in account 2100995 as a user to developer account 2938185. If your organization would like access to this application in the future, I highly recommend reaching out to "pstruve" and having them add an active user as a Super admin in that account.

Please let me know if I can clarify further.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @Nicolas33.

To confirm, has your "VeracashProd" integration stopped working since deleting a user whose email began with "pstruve"?

If so, this is because this user connected and authenticated the "VeracashProd" application. When this user was deleted, any integrations they connected also lost permission to account 2100995.

While having another active user disconnect and reconnect the "VeracashProd" integration should resolve the immediate permissions issue, it seems that "pstruve" is the only one who has access to developer account 2938185, where the "VeracashProd" application is built.

I cannot personally add you or another user in account 2100995 as a user to developer account 2938185. If your organization would like access to this application in the future, I highly recommend reaching out to "pstruve" and having them add an active user as a Super admin in that account.

Please let me know if I can clarify further.

Isaac Takushi

0 Me gusta
marcopolo
Participante

resolver

Hi there,

I'm having the same problem and I have tried everything but I still have the problem.

I changed the email of one of my users and now that user is the only one that cannot connect with the HubSpot app I receive the folloeing message

"User 8436481 does not have permissions on portal 5537554"

I tried giving permission as Super Admin, removing and adding the user from the account, adding the integration with a different user but this particular user doesn't have permission yet.

I don't know what to do. 

Thanks

0 Me gusta
Nicolas33
Participante

resolver

Hi @IsaacTakushi

"VeraCashProd" integration stopped to work on Monday morning but I deleted "Pstruve" last week. That's why I was a bit disapointed first because I've deleted 2 sales account on monday.

You are right, the account "pstruve" was authenticated on the API and that was our issue.

So, we created a general account (Dev Team) for the authentication purpose and refreshed the OAuth token via this  general account yesterday. 

It is working again since.

Thank you for your help!

IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Glad I could help, @Nicolas33!

Isaac Takushi