APIs & Integrations

Caterpy

Use hubspot's API to add existing invoice to a deal.

Hi,

We're using QBO's integration in our hubspot account.

This integration allows us to add an existing invoice in QuickBooks to an object in Hubspot.

I've tried to have a look at possible ways to do this via an API call but I can't seem to find one.

Does such an endpoint that allows me to do this exist? 

Thanks.

5 Replies 5
JSulcer
Participant

I would also be interested in this feature for my custom integration.

0 Upvotes
jk12
Participant

+1 to this feature request. As far as we can find in the CRM>Objects>Deals and the API for Accounting Extensions, there's no endpoint to "add an existing invoice" to a Deal, as the user can do from the hubspot UI in the Invoices widget in right sidebar. This is important for automations where invoices are issued automatically when a deal reaches a certain stage, e.g. by zapier or integromat, or some other api service. Then, once the invoice is paid, the sales rep has no way of seeing it on the deal unless they manually search all of the invoices and find the right one to associate using the "add existing invoice" ui.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@SRoy , curious if you think the accounting extension API might be worth @Caterpy exploring 👀

0 Upvotes
SRoy
Participant | Gold Partner
Participant | Gold Partner

@dennisedson Yes,  I think it is worth exploring CRM accounting extension for this task in order to create custom implementation. Othewise I see there is existing application https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-quickbooks

Caterpy

Hi @SRoy ,

We're aware of the existence of that app, but that's not what we want to use.
We want to code our own app and use it.