APIs & Integrations

GianVentura
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Use 2 forms in the same external hubspot page

I am trying to integrate 2 hubspot forms on the same page but once I have filled in one form the second one seems not to work.

In the console I have the POST call
https://forms-eu1.hsforms.com/submissions/v3/public/submit/formsnext/multipart/25761034/69179b74-08c... in error 400.

Can anyone help me?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Use 2 forms in the same external hubspot page

Hi, @GianVentura 👋 Welcome to the community! Thanks for your question and for including those details. When troubleshooting forms, it's often challenging to do without a link or a way to “see” it in action. You haven't done anything wrong, and I understand this might not be possible for your example.

I have a few suggestions for you. Hopefully, this will assist the community in better understanding your issue:

• Isolate the issue: Try placing each form on a separate page and see if they work independently
  • Check the Form IDs: Make sure each form has a unique Form ID in its embed code. If the Form IDs are identical, this can cause conflicts or issues
  • Examine the error response: You can examine the network tab in your browser's developer tools and look for additional details
  • Verify the scripts load correctly: Is the script only loaded once per page? If the script is loaded after the form or loaded multiple times, it could cause issues
  • Conflict with other scripts: Have you tried disabling any additional scripts to see if this resolves the issue?
  • Check for form validation errors: Make sure that there are no form validation issues preventing the second form submission

Thanks for the additional information. It's good to run through the basics, as they can help the community to give you targeted advice.

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes