APIs & Integrations

Luke_Davidson

Updating group of deals is always returning a 200

SOLVE

I am trying to update a group of deals. I whether or not I pass in valid JSON or invalid, I just get a 200 response.

Here is what I'm Posting
https://api.hubapi.com/deals/v1/batch-async/update?hapikey=myKey

[{"objectId":343941095,"properties":[{"value":"Session 1;Session 2;Session 3;Session 4","name":"sessions_attended"},{"value":"Session 1;Session 3;Session 4","name":"sessions_completed"}]},{"objectId":346230384,"properties":[{"value":"Session 4","name":"sessions_attended"},{"value":"","name":"sessions_completed"}]}]

1 Accepted solution
Luke_Davidson
Solution

SOLVE

As I was using Fiddler to test this request, I didn't set the Content-Type header to application/json setting this header fixed the issue and the endpoint is working as expected now.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Luke_Davidson
Solution

SOLVE

As I was using Fiddler to test this request, I didn't set the Content-Type header to application/json setting this header fixed the issue and the endpoint is working as expected now.

Luke_Davidson

SOLVE

Is anyone else experiencing this?? Or am I formatting my request incorrectly?

0 Upvotes
John
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

I am following this. It looks like I'm getting the same thing with a similar scenario.

I like kudos almost as much as cake – a close second.

0 Upvotes
Luke_Davidson

SOLVE

I have even tried using the demo code from the docs and it just returns a "200"...not a 202 and nothing appears to get updated.

0 Upvotes