APIs & Integrations

MattFreestone
Membre

Updating Child Companies with Parent Company Properties (1600 companies!)

Résolue

Hi all. I have 1600 child companies of a particular type that I need to update, however, what they need to be updated with is the data from the parent companies!

I know there's already a thread for something similar, to do this via a workflow (PLEASE HUBSPOT HURRY UP WITH THIS!), but I'm hoping that a partner agency will know of a way to do this using the CRM api?

If anyone has any idea of a workaround, that would be great.

Thanks,
Matt

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
lynton
Solution
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

Hi Matt,

Unfortunately you will need a custom API integration to copy the data from the parent to the child companies. 

If you're on HubSpot Enterprise, then you could use a custom code workflow action to do the custom API automation directly within HubSpot rather than hosting it elsewhere. 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
lynton
Solution

Résolue

Hi Matt,

Unfortunately you will need a custom API integration to copy the data from the parent to the child companies. 

If you're on HubSpot Enterprise, then you could use a custom code workflow action to do the custom API automation directly within HubSpot rather than hosting it elsewhere. 

dennisedson
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @MattFreestone 

Going to throw @lynton and @MichaelC at this.  Not going to be able to find a more top notch partners 😀

0 Votes