APIs & Integrations

CP-BWG
Colaborador(a)

Update page template via API ?

resolver

I have tried unscuccessufly to send page template and tempalte path paramters in page/CMS APIs, both V2 and V3.  Certainly there must be an easier way than manually going into hundreds of pages in the web interface and swapping the page template. Does anyone have a suggestion on updated page templates in an API method?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
dennisedson
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

@CP-BWG 

It should be.  If you were to use just the update an individual page endpoint rather than the batch endpoint, it will work ( I tested ).

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
CP-BWG
Colaborador(a)

resolver

@dennisedson I just tested myself. Looks like I had the wrong field names carried over from v2. Thanks for all your help!

0 Avaliação positiva
dennisedson

resolver

@CP-BWG 

Should be good to go with the batch endpoint!

0 Avaliação positiva
CP-BWG
Colaborador(a)

resolver

@dennisedson I appreciate you looking into this - I agree this should be an editable field in V3... please let me know when this is added 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
dennisedson
Solução

resolver

@CP-BWG 

It should be.  If you were to use just the update an individual page endpoint rather than the batch endpoint, it will work ( I tested ).

0 Avaliação positiva
dennisedson

resolver

@CP-BWG 

I am looking into this.  I would expect that you should be able to use the batch update endpoint on the V3, but I tried myself unsuccessfully.  Will report back when I have more info.

0 Avaliação positiva