Update: We've redesigned the UI for developer accounts to make it easier to create and configure app
Aug 28, 2019 2:11 PM - last edited on Aug 29, 2019 10:29 AM by IsaacTakushi
HubSpot developer accounts are where developers can create and manage applications for themselves or any HubSpot user. These accounts are where details required for OAuth are surfaced and defined. They also provide monitoring applications to help developers better support our mutual users.
The developer tools have been redesigned in order to make it easier to create and configure applications. There were two main focus areas for this redesign, reducing friction for Auth set up and making it easier to configure Webhooks, CRM Extensions and Timeline Events.
Changes to reduce friction for Auth setup:
- Separated the auth settings into a dedicated tab
- Building the full OAuth URL for you
- Unified scopes into a single list with easy to understand descriptions
Changes to make it easier to configure Webhooks, CRM Extensions and Timeline Events
- Organized the settings of each feature
- Updated field labels and help text
- Unified the editing experience of each feature
When is this happening?
This redesign is now the default for all users. For a limited time, you will have the ability to revert to the old design.
Please let us know what you think by joining the discussion here.