APIs & Integrations

citizen
Mitglied

Update Many Contacts At A Time

lösung

Is there a bulk createOrUpdate API or to update many Contacts would one need to call https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/contact/createOrUpdate/email/testingapis@hubspot.com/?hapikey=dem... many times?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jackcoldrick
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @citizen,

Yes there is a "Create or update a group of contacts" endpoint that would allow you to update a group of contacts in bulk. Technically speaking it will allow you to update up to 1000 contacts per request. However performance is best if you limit this to 100 contacts per request.

Also worth noting that any errors with a single contact in your batch will prevent the entire batch from processing. If this happens, we'll return a 400 response with additional details as to the cause.

I hope this helps.

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
jackcoldrick
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @citizen,

Yes there is a "Create or update a group of contacts" endpoint that would allow you to update a group of contacts in bulk. Technically speaking it will allow you to update up to 1000 contacts per request. However performance is best if you limit this to 100 contacts per request.

Also worth noting that any errors with a single contact in your batch will prevent the entire batch from processing. If this happens, we'll return a 400 response with additional details as to the cause.

I hope this helps.

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn