APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Update HubDB page path via API

It appears hubspot now has a dynamic page option when integrating with HubDB…This will allow for using 1 template that will serve all subpages (ie /template/page1, /template/page2 can all be directed to the same template file). The question i had was if it was possible to set those two page fields that are added when selecting dynamic page (page name and page path) via the HubDB API? It doesn’t seem like we can import a csv that has that column information (as we can’t map to those two fields) so wondering if anyone had suggestions on how we can mass update those columns either via the API or some sort of import…any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
arinker
Top Contributor | Partner

Hello together,

how can I address the csv-file with a JSON Post? There is no description for that case in https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/hubdb/import_csv.

Thanks,

Arno

0 Upvotes
boulter
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Arno, try the Python, PHP or cURL examples on the right of that page. They show how to upload the CSV with the import configuration.

0 Upvotes
arinker

Thank you for the quick answer. I have build successfully a set of python scripts for my needs.

0 Upvotes
boulter
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Yes, just set the hs_path attribute on the json object for the row.

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Thanks jeff that works great. Is it possible to update the pathSourceColumn when adding or updating a single row in the hubdb table?

0 Upvotes
boulter
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Vijay,

Check out import documentation at https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/hubdb/import_csv . There you’ll find a pathSourceColumn which allows you set the column to be used as the url for dynamic pages.

0 Upvotes