APIs & Integrations

ASkrobot
Participant

Update ClickUp task status based on HubSpot company status field

SOLVE

Hello, 

I am trying to integrate our company HubSpot with ClickUp. On ClickUp we have a space CUSTOMERS where we tasks named with our clients names. The tasks have their statuses like Agreement, Pending, etc... And this is for managing customers when they have subscription to our tool. 

On HubSpot we also keep the same clients with more information gathered from our tool. It does not matter that much.

What I want to do is to set up an integration between HubSpot and ClickUp which will update ClickUp task status of the same client based on the status that has been set up on HubSpot company record. 

I tried with Zapier but unfortunately, Zapier only allows to update Company record field based on Clickup task field, so the other way around than I want. 

My question is do you folks know any other ways I could do that? 

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dbeau79
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@ASkrobot , sorry for the delay here.  We played around with an integration as well using a serverless function.  All we did was update a contact record with a task name when the task gets completed using both the ClickUp and HubSpot API.  I doubt there's a "no code" option for you but both the **bleep** and HS APIs are pretty easy to work with.  

This is a cool idea for managing ClickUp.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
dbeau79
Solution

SOLVE

@ASkrobot , sorry for the delay here.  We played around with an integration as well using a serverless function.  All we did was update a contact record with a task name when the task gets completed using both the ClickUp and HubSpot API.  I doubt there's a "no code" option for you but both the **bleep** and HS APIs are pretty easy to work with.  

This is a cool idea for managing ClickUp.  

ASkrobot
Participant

SOLVE

thanks a lot for your reply! I will dig into this more then 🙂 

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@dbeau79 ,

You all use ClickUp, right?