APIs & Integrations

Samaritan
Miembro

Unset radio field value through Form API endpoint

resolver

Hi,

We have a properties on a contact that is a radio select, with values of yes and no. We have a custom interface that allows the user to update their details and it includes allowing them to unset the yes/no property. We are having trouble then passing that unset value back into hubspot via the Forms API endpoint. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Henry

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Samaritan
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Hi @WendyGoh ,

I have since confirmed with HubSpot support that this is not possible through the Forms API. I've implemented a solution using the V3 Objects API now.

Thanks for your help.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @Samaritan,

Just to clarify, are you looking to pass a 'null' value to a radio select property via the HubSpot Form API?

If so, you can unset/pass a 'null' value to a radio select property via the HubSpot Form API by setting the value to be "". Something like this:

"property": "radioselectunset",
      "value": ""

0 Me gusta
Samaritan
Miembro

resolver

Hi WendyGoh,

We have tried that I'm afraid, and the API says "thanks for submitting the form" however the field doesn't update.

0 Me gusta
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @Samaritan,

Did you include the email field on the second submission? 

Could you share with me the page that the form is on and an example of your code snippet?

0 Me gusta
Samaritan
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Hi @WendyGoh ,

I have since confirmed with HubSpot support that this is not possible through the Forms API. I've implemented a solution using the V3 Objects API now.

Thanks for your help.

0 Me gusta