APIs & Integrations

zohaib

Unique Column for Hubspot Form Api

Hello!

I want to fetch record of Form Activites from hubspot to dynamics 365 CRM.I am using this Hubspot Form Api
" https://api.hubapi.com/form-integrations/v1/submissions/forms/30b248a6-8132-4c5f-851b-f358956d65a6?h..."
for fetching the Record from Hubspot. I am facing an issue once i have pulled all records from hubspot to CRM then next day i want to get new records from hubspot.But i am not able to find any unique column from hubspot on which i can lookup for new records. Any Help will be Apreciated.

Thanks

5 Replies 5
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @zohaib 

It seems that currently we do not have any such parameter in the API that can return new created records as per date/day wise. All that is a feasible solution for now is making GET call and have a pagination in the results.

Moreover, we can get the new records in the response in first 1-2 paginations, so you can have a comparison of new records with the help of timestamp value for the recent form submission.

Thankyou

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Upvotes
zohaib

Thanks for your Response @himanshurauthan

But the issue is TimeStamp is not human date format.Can you let me know how can i get the date in human date format.

Many Thanks.

himanshurauthan

@zohaib

You need to change that response timestamp to human date format at you end. No method or API to get response in formatted date and time.

Thanks
0 Upvotes
zohaib

Hi @himanshurauthan 

Thank you so much for your help.

I have an issue when i trying to get the stats using Json Source in SSIS (Sql Server Integration Services), then it is providing me three different outputs, Issue is timestamp is in different output and the my required fields in other output, there is not any same column on which i can merge them, please see attached.
is there any other way to utilize the Hubpost Api in SSIS except Json Source.?

Capture12.PNGCapture14.PNG

Thanks

himanshurauthan

Hello @zohaib 

Please look into these FAQ's that HubSpot provides for developers. May be it can help.

Thanks

0 Upvotes