APIs & Integrations

PhilQuorumFCU

Undocumented error for Single Send (Transactional) API Call

SOLVE

We’re getting some random sendResult values back from one of our single send Transactional email template with a value that is not outlined in the hubspot documentation.  We are looking for guidance as to what this message means and how to handle it.

The value we sometimes get back is IDEMPOTENT_IGNORE.

This message is not within the HubSpot documentation

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
tomer-amir
Solution

SOLVE

Just got an answer from the support!
Apparently, this happens if when sending the email you re-use the "sendId". if you send a unique "sendId" then you should be able to send the email again

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
tomer-amir
Solution

SOLVE

Just got an answer from the support!
Apparently, this happens if when sending the email you re-use the "sendId". if you send a unique "sendId" then you should be able to send the email again

tomer-amir

SOLVE

Happened to me as well, and I still can't find anything in the docs 😕

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @PhilQuorumFCU , thanks for reaching out! That's strange, I've never seen that error message before coming from our servers. Can you send the entire error response over?

0 Upvotes
wesrileyquorum

SOLVE

we don't log the entire response but that is the exact value that comes back in the sendResult enumeration which is not listed as a potential value in the documentation..it has happened twice at random occassions.

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @wesrileyquorum , I haven't found any documentation myself either, but can't really dig in without the full error/error code and request id. If it happens again, could you please send that here via this thread, or log a ticket with support? 

0 Upvotes