APIs & Integrations

EBHamer
Miembro

Understanding hs_sales_email_last_replied event in a webhook

resolver

We have implemented webhooks between Hubspot and our web application.  When we see property change events and it involves one of the contact properties that we created, we know how to process it.

We also see the hs_sales_email_last_replied property, and it is not clear what triggers this event.  Is there any documentation that explains how this event is used?

Thanks,

Eric Hamer

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
WendyGoh
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @EBHamer,

Happy to help shed some lights here!

The hs_sales_email_last_replied property is the internal value of the Recent sales email replied date labeled property. 

In reference to this documentation: HubSpot's default contact properties

"Recent sales email replied date: the date of the last time that a contact replied to a sales email sent from your connected G Suite or Outlook 365 email account."

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
WendyGoh
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @EBHamer,

Happy to help shed some lights here!

The hs_sales_email_last_replied property is the internal value of the Recent sales email replied date labeled property. 

In reference to this documentation: HubSpot's default contact properties

"Recent sales email replied date: the date of the last time that a contact replied to a sales email sent from your connected G Suite or Outlook 365 email account."

0 Me gusta
EBHamer
Miembro

resolver

Thank you for this information.  If I understand this correctly, then if I have webhooks set up properly, a valid Hubspot account with a GSuite email addressed linked to it, if I then send an email to one of my Hubspot contacts, and they reply to it, I should see the hs_email_last_replied event?

Thanks,

Eric Hamer

0 Me gusta
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @EBHamer,

Spot on! That is exactly what the property will update - the recent sales email replied date. 

0 Me gusta