APIs & Integrations

JagadishNomula

Unable to launch the app from connected apps

I have created on test account and authorized from our Lucy SMS Marketing app from app marketplace , but after successful authorization we are unable to launch the app from connected app. There is no option to launch the app, but we can disconnected the app from connected apps. Here, I need a solution to launch the app, so that our customers can use it more efficiently after successful authorization with our Lucy SMS marketing app, which is avialable in hubspot marketplace

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hey @JagadishNomula ,

It's not currently possible to customize an app's "Connected Apps" listing outside of the "Documentation" and "Contact Support" links. You can populate the information for these links in your Developer Account under your app's info. If you haven't already, I'd recommend creating a post in the HubSpot Ideas Forum, which is where the product team collects and aggregates product feedback like this.

0 Upvotes
JagadishNomula

Hi Derek, 

Thanks for your response.

The primary problem is that, if any customer connects our app ( Lucy SMS Marketing) from hubspot app marketplace, then how he/she can agian use our app ? I'm stating that there must be a launch or open button, so that customers can use our app next time by visiting connected apps. Is there any possible solution for this issue?

Thanks & regards,

Jagadish Nomula

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hey @JagadishNomula ,

I can totally understand the use case you're describing. Generally speaking, apps that integrate with HubSpot have their own standalone website / user interface that's accessed separately from the "Connected Apps" page. There isn't currently a way to link to your app through that page; most users only navigate to the "Connected Apps" page to disconnect apps and/or adjust app settings.

0 Upvotes