APIs & Integrations

AShukla5

Unable to find API keys

SOLVE

Hello Everyone,

I need API keys, I am logged in using Super Admin Creds but not able to find Integration Tab under Settings. Can someone help with me with this please?

AShukla5_0-1623237917447.png 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Unable to find API keys

SOLVE

Hi @AShukla5,

It looks like you're accessing the settings through the developer account, not the test account. You need to create a test account to try out the APIs and integrations. (Test accounts are "nested" inside of developer accounts.)

If you've already created a test account, you can access it by clicking your account name on the upper right of the screen. It should appear there.

If you haven't created a test account yet, click on the sprocket (HubSpot icon) on the upper left of the screen to get to the Developer Home; the start page of your developer portal. You should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1623242100499.png

After creating a test account (box on the right), you should find the API key in the settings of this account.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Unable to find API keys

SOLVE

@AShukla5 , piggy backing on @karstenkoehler  answer, if you need the developer API key, you will click on apps and see button for it.  See screengrab

Developers___HubSpot.png

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Unable to find API keys

SOLVE

Hi @AShukla5,

It looks like you're accessing the settings through the developer account, not the test account. You need to create a test account to try out the APIs and integrations. (Test accounts are "nested" inside of developer accounts.)

If you've already created a test account, you can access it by clicking your account name on the upper right of the screen. It should appear there.

If you haven't created a test account yet, click on the sprocket (HubSpot icon) on the upper left of the screen to get to the Developer Home; the start page of your developer portal. You should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1623242100499.png

After creating a test account (box on the right), you should find the API key in the settings of this account.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.