APIs & Integrations

josie99

Unable to delete the app in Developer

I'm testing out an app integration and need to go through the process of setting it up. However, I'm not certain where else I have the app connected to. I've checked everywhere I can think of and the option to delete is still grayed out. Is there any way to disconnect the app from HubSpot side and then delete it? 

App ID: 227098

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @josie99,

Just to confirm, you'd like to delete dev app 227098? 

Do note that once app 227098 has been deleted, there isn't a way to retrieve it back.

0 Upvotes
josie99

@WendyGoh thanks for your reply. 

I would like to set up a Hubspot app and subscribe to the event notification to monitor the changes of the contact object in Hubspot. 

I created an app and specify the scope and register a static Webhook URL. In the step of Authorize your app with a customer account 

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/creating-an-app#:~:text=Creating%20an%20app,Click%20%E2%80%9...

I open the URL (with redirect URL and client ID) and select the Hubspot account, but I get this error. I am thinking to delete the app and rebuild a new app. Do you have other advise if not delete the apps? Would be good if you could share the steps for register an app and get the right scopes for event subscription. Thanks in advance.  

Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 10.54.36 AM.png

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @josie99,

Thank you for the clarification.

If the end goal is to install app 227098 on a HubSpot portal, I believe deleting and recreating it wouldn't help achieve the end goal. 

In this case, looking at the error message it seems to suggest that the portal that you'd like to install the app on doesn't have the supported features to support the app i.e. the automation scopes requires professional or enterprise marketing (Initiate an integration with OAuth 2.0)

0 Upvotes