APIs & Integrations

YTayyar
メンバー

Unable to connect Microsoft Teams

Hi All,

I am trying to install the Mictosoft Teams Plugin (Hub ID: 26675036) but I am getting this error message:

"The Microsoft Teams account could not be connected. The account is connected to a HubSpot portal in a different data hosting location.

Please choose a different Microsoft Teams account to connect to this HubSpot portal. You can choose an account that is already connected to a HubSpot portal as long as the portal is on the same data hosting location."

Please find a screenshot attached. I only have one HubSpot account with one company on this email, not sure what does this error message refer to.Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 2.44.38 pm.png

3件の返信
bhonosx
参加者

Hi @Jaycee_Lewis, We are experiencing the exact same problem that @YTayyar describes.

We were advised to cancel our Hubspot account and sign up again in order to have our account located in the European data centre. However, we are now unable to connect MS Teams, receiving the same error outlined above. Do you have any suggestions for how we might be able to remove the previous association with the North American data centre, in order to connect MS Teams to our new account? As the first-mentioned account was deleted, it's not possible to log back in. 

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer! 

0 いいね!
Jaycee_Lewis
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hey, @YTayyar 👋 Thanks for reaching out. One question to help get us started. Do you have any additional emails that you use to log into HubSpot portals? This error typically means there is another portal, on our NA data hosting (it could have been set up before we rolled out the EU data hosting), using this Team account. And we'll likely need more details before anyone can offer a next step or solution.

Best,

Jaycee 

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 いいね!
YTayyar
メンバー

Hi @Jaycee_Lewis, and thank you for the reply.

There is no other additional emails used to sign in. The only thing that I can think of is that I used to have Hubspot account in the past using the same email, I cancelled that account and created a new one using the same email. Do you think this might be the problem? And how can we resolve it?

0 いいね!