APIs & Integrations

VMDev
メンバー

Unable to GET all the properties of a contact

I am trying to build the integrations between my existing application and HubSpot.
We have started using HubSpot as CRM and have loaded the contacts in it. The contact has many properties. PFA property data on the dashboard.Task : I want to fetch them and update them eventually via API.I have tried to use api_client.crm.contacts.basic_api.get_by_id("CONTACT_ID"), but its giving me only 6 basic properties.Please help me on how I can pull all the properties of a contact and update them.

api_client.crm.contacts.basic_api.get_by_id(contact_id="XXXXX",
                                                              properties=["Prop_ID_1", "Prop_ID_2", "Prop_ID_3", "Prop_ID_4"])

Still I am not receiving the properties. I understood that i will not get the null values, but it is skipping the existing values too. 

0 いいね!
4件の返信
VMDev
メンバー

@Jaycee_Lewis - Got it, was not using the internal name earlier

0 いいね!
VMDev
メンバー

@Jaycee_Lewis - Request your time on this

0 いいね!
Jaycee_Lewis
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hey, @VMDev 👋 You'll need to specify the properties you want returned. Please see the following resources:

Have fun coding! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 いいね!
VMDev
メンバー

Hi @Jaycee_Lewis ,
In my dashboard for a contact mentioned below, I can see many properties
Reference: https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/22293174/contact/17001/properties

But when I try with the end point "/crm/v3/properties/{objectType}". on https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/properties 

I am not seeing all the properties. Below is the snapshot from the dashboard and I am expecting all 159 properties in my API response.

Can you guide on how to fetch and update those properties.

Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 7.16.56 PM.png

0 いいね!