APIs & Integrations

AAP
メンバー

Typeform Integration - all clients merge to one contact

解決

I have problems with Typeform integration. When a client responds to our form all of the information merges to only one contact instead to form a new one. please let me know how to fix this.

I watched the video for the Typeform integration and I did exactlyScreen Shot 2020-01-12 at 21.44.22.png the steps from there.

Thanks

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Willson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @AAP 

Looking into your screenshot, it appears as though you're currently testing this integration out. Reviewing the screenshot in detail, we can see that there are recent submissions showing on the thread and updating the contact due to a matching cookie. 

This means that when the submissions are processing, we're able to identify a contact that matches the cookie data that was submitted and thus, we merge the submission and update the record accordingly. This is standard behaviour but for testing purposes, a simple switch to submission via an incognito browser may suffice here. 

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
JeromeSG
参加者

解決

Hi! I am also having the same problem issues with people using Typeform. Here is the background:

I have a Typeform created for an event sign up. Initially it was ok, the integration created 6 contacts out of 6 submissions. However, one registrant filled out the form again correcting his email address. Hubspot then merged the updated email address into the contact with the same First Name (which is expected) however, it somehow took another contact and merged it and then it became 5.

This 'cookie' is causing issues, it seems that once a person has opened a Typeform, subsequent entries using the same typeform from the same device will cause an issue. Does anyone finally have a solution please?

Thanks!

Jerome

0 いいね!
Willson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @AAP 

Looking into your screenshot, it appears as though you're currently testing this integration out. Reviewing the screenshot in detail, we can see that there are recent submissions showing on the thread and updating the contact due to a matching cookie. 

This means that when the submissions are processing, we're able to identify a contact that matches the cookie data that was submitted and thus, we merge the submission and update the record accordingly. This is standard behaviour but for testing purposes, a simple switch to submission via an incognito browser may suffice here. 

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
Jeppe_Nyrup
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi @Willson 
We are experiencing the same, only this is not during testing, but with a lot of partners that enters offline leads into a typeform. Is there a way to turn off the cookie matching so every submission with a new email creates a new contact. I can access the form in HubSpot and turn on the option 'Always create contact for new email address', but I'm not sure if that will fix it so all submissions will create a new contact?
Or is there another way to turn the cookie matching off?

Klaus
メンバー

解決

We are experiencing the same problems (not typeform but gravityforms).

Did anyone find a solution yet?