Typeform Integration - all clients merge to one contact

SOLVE
Highlighted
AAP
New Contributor

I have problems with Typeform integration. When a client responds to our form all of the information merges to only one contact instead to form a new one. please let me know how to fix this.

I watched the video for the Typeform integration and I did exactlyScreen Shot 2020-01-12 at 21.44.22.png the steps from there.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @AAP 

Looking into your screenshot, it appears as though you're currently testing this integration out. Reviewing the screenshot in detail, we can see that there are recent submissions showing on the thread and updating the contact due to a matching cookie. 

This means that when the submissions are processing, we're able to identify a contact that matches the cookie data that was submitted and thus, we merge the submission and update the record accordingly. This is standard behaviour but for testing purposes, a simple switch to submission via an incognito browser may suffice here. 

I hope this helps!

Matthew Willson

HubSpot Developer Support
1 Reply 1
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @AAP 

Looking into your screenshot, it appears as though you're currently testing this integration out. Reviewing the screenshot in detail, we can see that there are recent submissions showing on the thread and updating the contact due to a matching cookie. 

This means that when the submissions are processing, we're able to identify a contact that matches the cookie data that was submitted and thus, we merge the submission and update the record accordingly. This is standard behaviour but for testing purposes, a simple switch to submission via an incognito browser may suffice here. 

I hope this helps!

Matthew Willson

HubSpot Developer Support