APIs & Integrations

zwolfson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Two new Node.js example apps

What’s happening

HubSpot has released two new example applications in Node.js. These example apps demonstrate how to work with file uploads and submissions using our APIs.  

• Node.js File Upload Sample - a self contained app that demonstrates how to use the file upload functionality from the most popular Node.js client library.
  • Node.js Form File Submission Sample - a self contained app, demonstrating how to generate publicly accessible file urls for files submitted from form submission.

Why is this happening?

In short, we are creating examples so you don’t have to start from scratch. This example is meant to be the building blocks for an app.  Now you can spend time creating value instead of reinventing the wheel. These sample apps showcase best practices for integrating with the HubSpot platform

When is this happening?

This sample is live and ready to use

Join the discussion here and let us know what you want to see next.

3 Replies 3
renessac

This is an exciting develpoment! Would you be able to tell me what this means for drag & drop emails, in somewhat of layman's terms? I'm a designer with decent dev knowledge, and I was working on setting up a drag and drop email template for my client, but I understand that in beta mode, this meant it wasn't an actual template, and they'd need to duplicate the email draft each time to use the branded-styling I applied to a draft. Has this been updated with this update? Thank you for any insights on this!

0 Upvotes
zwolfson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @renessac ,

This particular update doesn't have any impact on drag and drop emails.  These examples are more focused on interacting with CRM side of HubSpot. 

In this case, I'm assuming what you mean by an actual template would be that it appears in the Design Manager.  It is still the case that drag and drop emails operate outside the context of the Design Manager so you won't see them there. Cloning the email itself to use as a template is still the best solution.

Thanks,
Zack

0 Upvotes
renessac

Thanks Zack! Do you happen to know if there are any near future plans to make drag & drops into an available design manager template format?

0 Upvotes