APIs & Integrations

Klaxon

Triggering Marketing Email (send to more) via API

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm trying to trigger send of marketing email but I'm unable to do so with API.
All the resources point to single-send api or workflow integration.

Is it possible to trigger those emails without above?
The action can be accomplished via UI by going to Marketing menu -> Emails, then for specific email choosing 'Send to more' action.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Klaxon,

I hope all is well with you 😃

Currently, there isn't a way to trigger multiple marketing email send. If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest for you to check out the solution on this similar forum discussion here: Solved: HubSpot Community - Retrieve a form's share URL - HubSpot Community where Isaac explained the reason for this. The tldr here, our team chose not to build a public API to post/send marketing emails due to security concerns. 

With that said, I'd also love for you to check out HubSpot Marketing Email Overview APIs. These APIs allows you to get, create and update marketing email contents.

Hope this helps to clarify! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Klaxon,

I hope all is well with you 😃

Currently, there isn't a way to trigger multiple marketing email send. If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest for you to check out the solution on this similar forum discussion here: Solved: HubSpot Community - Retrieve a form's share URL - HubSpot Community where Isaac explained the reason for this. The tldr here, our team chose not to build a public API to post/send marketing emails due to security concerns. 

With that said, I'd also love for you to check out HubSpot Marketing Email Overview APIs. These APIs allows you to get, create and update marketing email contents.

Hope this helps to clarify!