APIs & Integrations

AdamMTL
Membro

Trigger a notification by Webhook et Google Chat (like Slack)

resolver

Hi,

Our firm just switches from Slack to Google Chat for enterprises.

There is no integration planned yet with Google Chat like there is for Slack. We would like to use webhooks, which Google Chat allow, to receive notification in a chat channel when there is a new Hubspot Conversation message (chat).

I can't find a way to make it work. Is this even possible?

Many thanks for your thoughts,
Marc

1 Solução aceita
IsaacTakushi
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Welcome, @AdamMTL.

At this time, I don't believe it's possible to build such an integration.

The Webhooks API does not yet support conversations subscriptions. Although the team may be interested in supporting conversation subscriptions, this would be a ways off. (You can follow all API updates by subscribing to our changelog.)

I also explored workflow webhook actions, however the conversation-related triggers (e.g. Conversation durationConversation website URL, and Date visitor started conversation) are only set on the contact record when the associated conversation ends. See the screenshot below for an example.

Conversation trigger.png

Currently, there are no ways to trigger a workflow to send a webhook POST when a conversation or live chat is opened.

Apologies for the inconvenience. I will share your feedback and use case with the team. In the meantime, I recommend upvoting and commenting on this feature request to help it become a reality. I've kudoed it as well.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
IsaacTakushi
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Welcome, @AdamMTL.

At this time, I don't believe it's possible to build such an integration.

The Webhooks API does not yet support conversations subscriptions. Although the team may be interested in supporting conversation subscriptions, this would be a ways off. (You can follow all API updates by subscribing to our changelog.)

I also explored workflow webhook actions, however the conversation-related triggers (e.g. Conversation durationConversation website URL, and Date visitor started conversation) are only set on the contact record when the associated conversation ends. See the screenshot below for an example.

Conversation trigger.png

Currently, there are no ways to trigger a workflow to send a webhook POST when a conversation or live chat is opened.

Apologies for the inconvenience. I will share your feedback and use case with the team. In the meantime, I recommend upvoting and commenting on this feature request to help it become a reality. I've kudoed it as well.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Avaliação positiva